Also, there really isn't a one-size fits all kind of educational piece. Thankfully there are a growing number of resources for all interest levels. So here are some of the best that I know of. If you know others, feel free to add them at the bottom of this list as a comment.
1. Best General Information Flier:
- Coal-Tar-Based Pavement Sealcoat, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs), and Environmental Health by the United States Geological Survey (USGS)
4. Best (and maybe only) Infographic about Coal Tar Sealants:
- USGS: All Things Sealcoat
- Minnesota Pollution Control Agency: Coal Tar Based Sealants
- EPA Webinar on Coal Tar Sealants